Our Strategic Plan
Every three years, LHINs across the province develop an Integrated Health Service Plan. This plan describes:
- LHIN’s strategic priorities and actions for the local health system, and
- How the LHIN works to advance the health priorities of the provincial government.
Integrated Health Service Plan (IHSP) 2016-19:
- Is the LHIN’s fourth strategic plan, and builds on local health care accomplishments
- Is based on local community input and needs. It continues to focus on creating a more integrated health system. To ensure quality and sustainable health care, and achieve the health outcomes our residents deserve, health care providers and partners will make the best use of existing resources
- Supports Ministry priorities described in Patients First: Action Plan for Health Care, and is in effect from Apr 01, 2016 - Mar 31, 2019.
Read the complete IHSP here.
For more information on the development of the IHSP, contact James Fahey, LHIN Director, Health System Planning (firstname.lastname@example.org, or 613.747.3215).